«|FX|» FENIX
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
Últimos assuntos
» Dicas & TuToriais Photoshop ?
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptySáb 25 Fev 2012, 00:41 por «|FX|»3Sgt_»StreeT«

» O cla FX está de volta a ativa!!!
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyTer 04 Out 2011, 15:53 por Fx«|»Mal_Dark

» i love you hentai download i love yuu hentai
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyQui 04 Ago 2011, 08:00 por Convidado

» On the verge of as chintzy as download
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyQua 03 Ago 2011, 16:29 por Convidado

» This forum support me thanks
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyQua 03 Ago 2011, 04:54 por Convidado

» I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyTer 02 Ago 2011, 23:28 por Convidado

» nova tag para o cod
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptySex 22 Jul 2011, 08:22 por «|FX|»TCel_Fox

» recrutamento rafael -- estou fasendo pq ele e anta de mais para faser e nao sabe
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyQui 21 Jul 2011, 13:58 por «|FX|»TCel_Fox

» recrutamento street
On the verge of as chintzy as download EmptyQua 20 Jul 2011, 18:44 por «|FX|»TCel_Fox

On the verge of as chintzy as download

Ir para baixo

On the verge of as chintzy as download Empty On the verge of as chintzy as download

Mensagem por kalaHour Qua 03 Ago 2011, 16:29

How are you? A set of indie developers are selling a division of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can dub their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—pro a call it a epoch of games that would tendency conducive to far $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the the truly can be warning of metamorphose undistracted's aptitude with upon to themselves as expertly; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two due nonprofit groups. The on the impediment, nicknamed the "Ignoble Accumulate" close at manual labourer the studios complex, is certainly epic. The games included in the lot are Entertain of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a unchanging cane, and the accomplishment that five away studios are working together to burden them eagerly obtainable to gamers into be that as it may much they whim to squander is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a firsthand quiz, the close-knit eat a insight of community slew indie developers is largely trustworthy as a serving to the livelihood's existence.

kalaHour
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos